Ready To Sell Your Property?
Time to sell?
Selling your property can be a stressful process. It can feel like you’re juggling a million things at the same time. One minute you’re trying to find a new home and the next you are dealing with removalists and switching your electricity to ensure you’re not left in the dark!
Your Property Australia helps to take away the stress by coordinating with your real estate agent, bank and the new purchaser to ensure that you’re protected every step of that way.
Let’s take a look at how the team will help you
- LET’S BUILD THAT CONTRACT. Every property is different which is why the team at YPA takes the time to understand just what you need. We help you build a contract specifically for your transaction.
- SOLD! Our lawyers work alongside your real estate agent during the sales process to ensure that your sale is handled efficiently. We aim to help you make a quick sale but one handled with the legal care to make sure you are protected.
- CONTRACT SIGNING. We ensure that the Contract of Sale is signed correctly by all parties and that any special conditions are drafted carefully.
- TRANSFER DOCUMENTATION. Our experienced lawyers draft all of the documentation to help you sell your property.
- COMMUNICATION. We co-ordinate with the purchaser’s legal representative, your lender, the purchaser’s lender and the real estate agent to ensure a smooth settlement process.
- PEXA. Using Australia’s new digital platform Property Exchange Australia, we co-ordinate with your lender to discharge your mortgage and the incoming purchaser.
- REVIEW ADJUSTMENTS. We review the property adjustments to ensure that the water and council rates are paid and the purchaser reimburses you for any money you have already paid.
- SETTLED! Settlement day has arrived. We ensure that the transfer of the property goes smoothly and deal with any issues that may arise.
- FUNDS TRANSFER. The team at Your Property Australia disburse the proceeds of sale to your nominated account or help you to direct them for your next purchase.
Take a look at some of our most popular blog posts below! From building an effective special condition to commonly asked questions from our clients, we know there is plenty of information to give you confidence as you put your property on the market.