We Take The Stress Out Of Buying Your First Property!
Ready to take your first steps into the property market?
Your Property Australia was built with you in mind! The YPA website is full of content to transform you into an informed purchaser, giving you the confidence our lawyers are by your side for the biggest financial transaction of your life!
Let’s get started! Take a look at our Buying page to get a better understanding of how the team at YPA will help you throughout the purchase of your property.
But don’t stop there! Follow our tips below to help you along your property journey
- TAKE A TOUR OF THE WEBSITE. Whilst purchasing a home can be scary, the more you read about it, the better you will feel. Your Property Australia has a diverse library of articles full of content to get you ahead of the game.
- FIND YOUR PROPERTY. You’ve searched the real estate websites and have been to countless open inspections, now you’re finally ready to put an offer on a house.
- GIVE OUR LAWYERS A CALL! Contact the team at YPA who can guide you through the initial stages of what to look for when purchasing a property.
- REVIEW THE CONTRACT. We review your contract of sale to ensure that you are protected and any special conditions you need are drafted correctly.
- READY TO SIGN Take a deep breath, here we go! You’ve read every article on the website, you’ve found your first home, now it’s time to sign on the dotted line.
- TRANSFER DOCUMENTS. We prepare all of the transfer documents for the purchase of your property.
- PEXA. Using Australia’s new digital platform Property Exchange Australia, we co-ordinate with your lender to ensure that your funds are available to purchase your new property.
- COMMUNICATION. The YPA lawyers walk alongside you through the biggest financial transaction of your life! We are here to answer any question you may have.
- ADJUSTMENTS. We prepare the adjustments on the property to ensure that you pay the correct amount of outgoings (water usage, council rates, owners corporation) when you move in.
- STAMP DUTY. Are you entitled to the First Home Buyers Grant or First Home Buyers stamp duty exemption, concession or reduction? We ensure that you get every concession you are entitled to as a first home buyer.
- SETTLEMENT. Your Property Australia works hard to ensure a smooth settlement process. We co-ordinate with the other parties so that all you have to think about is picking up the keys!